Friday, January 2, 2009

Grace Jones is back!!!!!!


This is why I preach the sermon that I do on a daily,I grew up on artist like this,Icons,Innovators,and ground shakers and Grace Jones definitely defined that when I was a young kid growing up in the late 70's and early 80's,she married funky eccentric music,with art and high end couture fashion which sparked the seeds and set the template for later generations to carry and proceed with the mixing of all these components,and not to mention she's in her late 50's and still has a body of a 21 year old,you so called female artist's need to take fucking notes on what being a female Icon is!!!! Cause "B" ain't it sorry I can't be biast!!!! Grace steps back on the scene with her first studio album in over 20yrs,vicious!!! Album is titled "Hurricane" and first video is entitled "Corporate Cannibal" enjoy and the title is self explanitory!!!!!!


No comments: