Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The 5 dopest Ep's & Mixtapes out right now






I have to admit in the recent years the quality of good music has declined greatly due to the fact of record labels forcing their artist to put out that cookie cutter bullshit you hear all over the radio,MTV,BET,VH1 etc. And I'm not one to get caught up on all these new artist who pop out of the internet and blogs every other week,but honestly once I got a chance to sit and listen to Drake,Wale,Chester French & Asher Roth's mixtapes,I finally heard some good music. And these dudes took it back to the real shit when you could actually bump somebody's mixtape,and to be honest these mixtapes are better than alot of peoples bullshit albums that been coming out,and last but not least the homie Abyss's mash up ep,will let the world know we've been pushing the envelope way before it was "cool" to flirt with other genre's of music......If anybody wants these mixtapes just hit me.

No comments: