Thursday, July 23, 2009

In my view the two dopest female mc's since Foxy & Kim circa"95-96"





In the days of seeing the recording industry reduced to shreds and relying on corporate branding to stay a float,it's refreshing to here these two female mc's bring that raw shit back to the game and first it's Atlanta female MC Muffy Cupcakeopia...I know just the name alone is sick...just think Foxy/Kim meets Deborah Harry(Blondie for the mentally challenged) and the swag of Cyndi Lauper,with the backing of super producer Bangladesh(Janet Jackson,Kelis,Lil Wayne etc.)behind the boards shorty is definitely gonna go far,just google the single "Dope Boi" or "Gon Hate" to see what I mean,and last but not least it's Lil Wayne's Young Money artist Nicki Minaj coming outta Queens...shorty's world play and skills is just down right nasty,and if you know me if I endorse any artist that means it's some good fucking music,and these ladies got next trust me,and remember who put's ya on!!!!!!

No comments: