Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Foolywang in it's finest form.....





So I caught the 2nd episode of the trainwreck of a reality show "Basketball Wives" the other night and -side note only 2 of the chics on the show are actually married smfh....and what really urked the fuck outta me is the fakeness of the females on this bullshit...and it isn't a good look for African American & Latino women and me being a mixed black & Dominican man just was blown away on the whore shit that takes place on that show...which brings me to Antione Walker's ex-fiance lmfao Evelyn Lozada...who has the nerve to talk shit about Dwight Howard's bm Royce and Matt Barnes wife..FOH and then you sending nude pics to some nigga you fucking...it's sad what the media and corporate America has steered the weak minded consumer into thinking that this type of shit is cool and to any entertainer or athlete that marries a braud like one of these "professionals" as we call em' down here in Philly nigga you stupid and you deserve to be hung out to dry....as Denise Aeisha Reeves always taught me people who live in glass houses shouldn't through stones....I seriously hope Shaq get's this shit shut down....

No comments: