Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Congrats Big Guy!!!!!!!


I just wanna say shout out to my fam Edwin"Man"Hobbs and Jeneal Clements on their engagement and August 13th wedding,this is my right hand man Tim Hobbs older brother and this kind of shit right here makes me proud to be where I'm from cause when you have love and a woman who is a true rider standing behind you the next thing to do is marry her real shit!!!! Man & Jeneal go back to like "96" if I'm not mistaken,you just don't see it like that out here anymore,that's that 15-C REAL LOVE lol....

And P.S.-Man

I know and you know that Tim is smiling down on you two and providing his blessings from above and we all miss him dearly and wish he could be there in the physical but he will live on through us, see you on the 13th my nigga and congrats.

-Ree Gz.

No comments: