Friday, July 18, 2008

Very Interesting????

I have to admit I really don't follow what happens in the mainstream side of the industry but when I first saw this I was like look here's another top 40 act bite'n some shit from the underground and trying to do their best Amy Winehouse impersonation cause they see it working and wanna try and cash in,but I'm not a hater and this video is dope as all hell and from one artist to another shortie put on her thinking cap and showed who really has the talent outta that family,and I was reading the youtube comments which just made really no sense with people countlessly comparing her to her sister and she's not her sister!!! She's her own individual and not a puppet who needs driving forces behind her to make her shit pop and a lil info Solange been writing hit's for her sister since back in the day so what does that say!!!!! I respect her vision for this song and it couldv'e been better production wise if that was the time period she wanted to capture,couldv'e gave Mr.Ronson or Remy a call but hey she get's an A for effort nonetheless enjoy the visuals.


value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mmh7d9Nd1ZM&hl=en&fs=1">

No comments: