Monday, May 25, 2009

Bangladesh Marketplace Festival Parkchester,BX 5/24/09





Yo only in NY,so listen to this funny shit lmao,so I needed to get a durag yesterday because my girl was about to braid my hair lol,so I said come on walk me to the store so I can get one so we headed around the corner,and ended up in the middle of this Bangladesh community festival and yo just that fast we had a major culture shock,I felt like I was in a scene from Slumdog Millionare lmao,on some real shit lmao no disrespect and it was just amazing seeing all those Indian people just embrace & support each other that way,they truly brought Bangladesh to Parkchester yesterday and you know our greedy asses was definitely in there buying their food,tastes similar to Ethiopian food but with more seasoning and curry..mean!!!

No comments: