Monday, May 25, 2009

Domenico Vacca 2009





This weekend I stopped into Domenico Vacca in Soho with the misses cause I'm in the process of putting together my stage wardrobe and my look is gonna be a lil hint of Morris Day lol,Robert Palmer meets high end fashion with a twist of that 15th & Clearfield fly shit ya feel me lmao!!! So you know I'm in my bag again tryna find that fly shit and I tell you when I walked in the store I became an instant fan,the way the design their shoes,clothes,handbags & luggage is just on a entire different level,so that prompted me to do a search when I got back to the crib and found out that their one of the most highly ranked Itilian Clothing designers in the game,go figure right?? And their nickname in the fashion arena is "The Ferrari Of Itilian Suits" and it's no hype,expect to see me in Domenico Vacca really,really soon!!!!

No comments: