Friday, October 2, 2009

Hellz Bellz pays homage to Louis x Louboutin!!!



Now this right here ladies you can't go wrong with Lanie always manages to stay ahead of the pack!!!!!!

Via: C'est La Vie

Aside from their amazing cut and sew pieces, Hellz Bellz, hit the mark with two crew neck tees that I found quite intriguing. Let me start with the “Luxlei” tee which is available in black and white. For those of you who are fans of Louis Vuitton will clearly see where this shirt got its inspiration. Hint: Louis Vuitton Globe Shopper tote. This design, just like the inspiration, features all the cities and countries Hellz has conquered. A true affirmation to those who have no clue just how global they really are.

My next favorite, the “Louboutin” tee, available in white and gray. Shoe lovers this is made just for us! This shirt displays Christian Louboutin’s infamous spiked platforms that made headlines on the fashion runway. How could you not enjoy wearing this shirt? Especially if it reads, “Nothing comes between me and my Louboutin’s”. Nothing! Unless, he’s a slick talker with a convincing smile. I kid, I kid.

Do you like? Hit up 5andadime.com and karmaloop.com for your very own —- oh, and the fellas get love too.

No comments: