Thursday, October 8, 2009

The homegirl Kelis is getting ready to shut shit down again!!!!


All I can say is I was supporting this girl back in "99" when no one knew who she was and everybody just called her that crazy girl with the curly orange hair lmao!!! Well fast foward 10 years later she's an icon and I knew she had that special it from "Caught Out There" and everybody has their trials and tribulations but I'm glad to see her working back with the Neptunes ( Pharrell Williams & Chad Hugo) and the producers she inlisted for this album is sick: The Neptunes,Will.I.Am,Diplo,David Guetta,The Crookers & The basement Jaxx....all I can say is whoa this shit is gonna wash all these novelty acts the hell away,so I think it's time that the whole "Single ladies put cha hand up era" comes to an end!!!! just listen!!!

No comments: