Thursday, March 13, 2008

Birthday Party Disaster's ohh it can happen!!!!

This why big birthday parties can be disasterous,just think back to Marathon Grille
"06" people when my ex(my girl at the time lol)crashed my party with all her sisters and girlfriends thinking she was gonna catch me doing something that I ain't no business doing,boy oh boy,but you can't win for loosing with these things you gotta host it right,you gotta kater to your guests and if you have a needy girlfriend there's definitely gonna be friction that's why my motto is "you better come out and have some fun,and don't worry about me cause that's what I'm going to be doing regardless"but this episode is too real I can relate to it on so many levels enjoy.


http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1582445&vid=213827

No comments: