Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hard work Pays off.....


First I would like to say congrats to my cuzzo Mel and all the fellas @ Noizetrip Productions,I owe alot of my musical knowledge to cuzzo Mel, for it was him and his brother Miles who was responsible for sitting my ass down once they saw I had musical talent,and the one thing I respect about my peoples is the level of humbleness he has keep for so many years and he always used to tell me and Miles to be patient we'll get our turn you can't force it,and it's true my album material has been done for over 4yrs now and I'm still in no rush to put it out because it's a gift from god to be able to be ahead of your time and I have to find my Melba Moore lol..so if your'e out there baby I'm waiting let's make history...shout out to Ping,Kaven,M.L and Ant..Philly niggas been run'n this shit for years!!!!!!!

No comments: