Friday, March 28, 2008

FASHION BY POPULAR DEMAND



MI FELLOW READERS! It's Tiffer, and shes got the scoop on Spring, Fall/Winter 08 fashion.

Is it me or from the time range of 2004- present Fashion has made a HUGE IMPACT on the WORLD? I mean we have our TREND SETTER'S , our FASHIONISTA's always, but wat I mean is 89.9 percent of the population is taking FASHION to a whole nother level. AND I LOVE IT.

I work in the Fashion Industry , and its my life
but im amazed how so many people are REVOLUTIONIZING our FASHION.

TOMMY HILFIGER


TONY COHEN



TULEH



BCBGMAXAZRIA



BETSEY JOHNSON




BILL BLASS


Calvin Klein



DIESEL



MARC JACOB





RALPH LAUREN



ZAC POSEN






now thats fearless fashion, not ordinary trendsetting.FASHION IS THE ART OF YOU, SO WHEN THEY SAY " U ARE WAT U EAT " ITS MORE LIKE "U ARE WAT MY EYES CAN SEE!

MORE TO COME..

ANY QUESTIONS ON DESIGNING AND PRITNING JUST ASK OR EMAIL ME AT TSOTO@RMIPRINTING.COM

No comments: