Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Welcome everyone.............








Welcome everyone to the official RICTASCALE blogspot a subdivision of RictaScale Records LLC. We invite everyone to come join our blogspot where we will keep you informed with what's going on at RictaScale Records and around the globe for that matter lmao..touching on everything from: fashion,music,art,culture,travel,
extreme sports,fine dining,night life,home,electronics and anything else we deem worthy enough to inform the masses about, so keep your eyes open for exclusive event invites and music from RICTASCALE RECORDS very own KR&The Tremmors and so much more......

peace out.

-KR.

1 comment:

chocolate said...

First I will like to say thank you for letting me know about your site, and so far I like what I see. I will be coming back soon to check it out so with that said keep up the good work. oh and I hope you and your partner keep shining to the top baby.